The Incentive Group specializes in B2B customer loyalty programs that engage partner companies and foster long-term business relationships. Our turnkey programs include strategic design, ongoing management, administration and seamless fulfillment.
B2B loyalty programs can be used to effectively engage businesses, increase sales through an enticing reward system and provide vital market insights into different areas of your business, such as account share.
With a reputation that spans 30 years, The Incentive Group (TIG) is perfectly positioned to help you set up a B2B loyalty platform that will help you boost mindshare with clients and grow your business.
Our Process for Creating a B2B Incentive Program
Our Principal Consultant works closely with you on your marketing objectives and will provide a best-practice design of your B2B rewards program. We’ll use our agile inGauge loyalty platform to acquire, communicate and integrate valuable customer data.
The TIG team works diligently to ensure that your B2B loyalty software provides real-time customer insights, enabling your brand to stand out in a highly competitive marketplace and cultivate brand ambassadors.
- Goal Setting: Motivates participants to lead with your brand to attain their desired reward.
- Customizable Participant Groups: You can segment by position, geography, line of business, etc. and create a 1:1 marketing experience.
- Personal Performance Statement: Helps participants easily monitor their B2B rewards program attainment.
- Quiz: Post a narrative followed by customizable, multiple-choice questions with point-earning for correct answers, automatically graded.
- Survey: Responsively designed to acquire VOC insights.
- Rewards Catalog: Custom-curated for your program.
- Live Reward HQ 800#: Delightfully providing complete and responsive participant support in your company name.
- Referral Feature: An email is generated from the existing customer to the prospective customer. This produces leads that are the most likely to convert.
- Turnkey 1099 issuance and 1096 form filing: Ensures compliance with federal tax requirements.
B2B Loyalty Programs With Measurable Results
Customizing our B2B loyalty platform to meet your brand guidelines is the first step toward instituting a productive B2B incentive program. The ability to measure the results of your program is a critical component. The Incentive Group will partner with you to ensure your B2B rewards program delivers:
- Proven growth driver for incremental revenue, increasing account share
- Differentiation for new customer acquisition
- Elevated retention rates, reducing customer churn
- Referral feature making your customer base your new sales channel
- Accelerator bonus offers and ongoing communication
- Superior ROI provided along with business case model
B2B Rewards Program Success Stories
No matter the industry, B2B loyalty programs are the best way to drive incremental growth, increase account share and differentiate your business. Loyalty Programs are proven to elevate sales and reduce churn while maintaining an invaluable digital dialogue and “stickiness.”
Here are two success stories our clients have shared with us about the B2B rewards program that we launched for each of their businesses:
Retail Contractor Program
Home Improvement PROs earn points for all purchases from this national retail chain and bonus points for incremental purchases above a specific monthly baseline. With our B2B loyalty platform, repeat Contractor purchases increased by 67% and average dollar purchases by 82%. Data insights were gleaned from our Survey tool and used to assess and improve Account Share % and effectively enhance the relevance of ongoing marketing.
Small and mid-sized business customers of a major telecom company are rewarded for their continued loyalty to their phone and internet provider. The point earnings program positively impacted new customer activation and churn reduction. This B2B incentive program created Digital Dialogue from our client directly to their customers and increased email open rates from 14% to 67%.
Successful B2B Customer Loyalty Programs Begin With The Incentive Group
Say the word, and we’ll begin creating a B2B rewards program for your business. With 30 years of experience, we have the best practices and tools to help you develop and launch a robust B2B loyalty program for your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions About B2B Loyalty Programs
Our B2B customer loyalty programs are top-rated, so it’s no wonder that we get quite a few questions about them. We’ve answered a few of the common questions here, but if you don’t see the information you need, please contact us.
How Does a B2B Incentive Program Work?
A successful B2B rewards program segments your customers and sends them targeted offers to increase revenue and profitability. For example, low-spending B2B customers are targeted with personalized incentives that encourage them to increase their spend. Responses to the program are tracked and analyzed to determine if modifications are required to ensure future success.
Why Do I Need a B2B Loyalty Platform?
Fostering customer loyalty is crucial for B2B business. It enables you to forge long-term relationships and gives you access to new opportunities with your clients. Utilizing the Pay-for-Performance Model, our Loyalty Programs pay out only if and after results are achieved.
How Does AI Impact B2B Loyalty Programs?
With the increasing presence of artificial intelligence (AI) in the business world, it’s more important than ever that clients feel valued. During a time when AI removes a sense of human connectedness, enticing B2B customer loyalty programs can strengthen bonds between companies.
How Long Does it Take to Launch a B2B Incentive Program?
We are built for agility and will fully design and launch your B2B Incentive Program in 4-6 weeks.
Industries That Benefit From B2B Loyalty Programs
Over the years, we’ve acquired an extensive client base – from mid-size to Fortune 500 companies – that hail from dozens of different industries. Here are some of the industries that have used a B2B rewards program to boost their business:
- Building Materials
- Chemical Wholesale Manufacturers
- Computer Hardware
- Construction Contractors
- Custom Home Builders
- Electronics & Appliances
- Energy Utilities
- Environmental Services
- Food & Beverage
- Home & Garden
- Media & Advertising
- Metal Fabricators
- Motor Vehicles & Parts Dealers
- Paper Products
- Professional Services
- Transport & Logistics